The Raleigh Talus 1.0 is a lightweight mountain, with an aluminium frame and rigid fork. This version of the Talus 1.0 has been specifically designed for women with a step-through frame and lovely new paint job. Although a rigid fork might seem harsh, it is lighter, stiffer, lower maintenance and also all that is required for most leisurely off-road adventures. Finish off with Shimano gears, Kenda tyres and Raleigh tyres and you've got a lovely mountain bike.
- Material: AIRLITE - AL6061 Aluminium butted main tubes
- Wheel size: 26 inch Wheel
- Frame: Aluminium AL6061 women’s drop tube MTB frame, featuring tapered top tube & oversized seat tube
- Forks: New straight blade rigid fork
- Brakes: Powerful light-action alloy V-Brakes with alloy levers
- Wheelset: Lightweight alloy rims running on quick release alloy hubs with Kenda MTB 2.0" tyres.
- Gearset: 18 Speed Shimano gears with Shimano STEF40 EZ-Fire shifters. 42/34/24T chainwheel with 14-28T sprockets.
- Components: Raleigh A-HEADstem with low-rise bars and Raleigh MTB grips for comfortable riding
- Finishing kit: RALEIGH TALUS Women's saddle