The Raleigh Talus 1.0 is a lightweight mountain, with an aluminium frame and rigid fork. This version of the Talus 1.0 has been specifically designed for women with a step-through frame and lovely new paint job. Although a rigid fork might seem harsh, it is lighter, stiffer, lower maintenance and also all that is required for most leisurely off-road adventures. Finish off with Shimano gears, Kenda tyres and Raleigh tyres and you've got a lovely mountain bike.
- Material: AIRLITE - AL6061 Aluminium butted main tubes
- Wheel size: 26 inch Wheel
- Frame: New AIRLite - AL6061 aluminium female specific MTB frame
- Forks: Suntour M2025 suspension fork for a smooth ride
- Brakes: Powerful light-action alloy V-Brakes with alloy levers
- Wheelset: Lightweight alloy rims running on quick release alloy hubs with Puncture proof tyres.
- Gearset: 21speed Shimano gears with EZ Fire shifters. 42/34/24T chainwheel with 14-28T freewheel
- Components: Outland quill stem with low-rise bars and Herrmans Ergo comfort grips
- Finishing kit: RALEIGH TALUS Women's saddle