Cycle 2 Work
Why use the schemes?
In order to encourage healthier lifestyles and to help reduce environmental pollution the UK Government have introduced Cycle to Work Schemes.
- The schemes enable you to make huge saving on a brand new bicycle by allowing the company to buy the bicycle whilst you repay them over a set period.
- The VAT (20%) can be reclaimed, whilst you re-pay directly to your employer from your salary on a monthly or weekly basis avoiding National Insurance and Income Tax. The process is called ‘Salary Sacrifice’.
- Savings are typically upto 42% of Retail Prices.
- You are also able to purchase safety equipment & clothing under the same scheme along with the bicycle.
Please Note, All bikes and accessories will need to be purchased at full RRP If you wish to use any scheme.
We are Part of the following Schemes, if your not sure which Scheme your
Emplyer is part of just call or email to ask.
Cyclescheme Introduction Video:
Just a few of the Employers who's employees have purchased bikes and equipment from our store
- University of Brmingham
- West Midlands Special Need Transport (WMSNT)
- Jaguar Land Rover (JRL)
- Birmingham City Council (LEA Staff, and Council Staff)